We are thrilled to share that CTMHV has been nominated for the 9th Annual Best of Windsor Essex Awards in the Best County Photo Op” category.
Here’s how you can vote:
1. Visit the official awards website: bestofwindsoressex.
2. Look for the “Best County Photo Op” category.
3. Cast your vote for CTMHV.
Thank you for your participation.
Welcome to the Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village (CTMHV)
We are situated on a 100 acre site housing one of the largest transportation museums in Ontario, a Heritage Village with over 20 buildings dating from 1700s-1920s, the only Ambulance museum in Canada, and a 50s themed diner.
We offer rental facilities for all sorts of occasions including weddings and we host many fundraising shows and events throughout the year which are open to the public.
Fun on Wheels Car Show
Take a look at our Fun On Wheels Spring Car Show Video
- Start at Walker Rd.
- Turn left onto ON-3 E (signs for ON-401 E)
- Turn right onto County Rd 23
- Turn right into Canadian Transport Museum & Heritage Village
Get in Touch
LMake a Donation
Donations are never expected, but are a way to contribute to our organization and help keep us running.