The Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village
To preserve the past of Canada south for the education and interpretation of present and future generations.
By collecting, restoring, maintaining, and displaying modes of transportation in the Canadian Transportation Museum & exhibiting early ways of living, in Heritage Village, The Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village will provide access to an interpretive transportation museum and a pioneer village for visitors from local, provincial, federal and international communities to learn and experience the ways of early living and simpler times in Canada South. Our mission will continue to be on-going so long as there are pieces of Canada South’s history to protect.
- Trust and respect one another.
- Generate results.
- Learn from success and failure.
- Have a sense of urgency.
- Open, honest and candid dialogue is a way of life.
- Visitors always come first.
- Quality permeates all that we do.
- Growth and success are top priorities.
- Accessible programming and facilities
- Solid Historical Foundation
- Community Focused
- Accountable and Transport
- Effective Leadership