Why Support the CTMHV
- Trust and respect one another.
- Generate results.
- Learn from success and failure.
- Have a sense of urgency.
- Open, honest and candid dialogue is a way of life.
- Visitors always come first.
- Quality permeates all that we do.
- Growth and success are top priorities.
- Accessible programming and facilities
- Solid Historical Foundation
- Community Focused
- Accountable and Transport
- Effective Leadership
Become A Member
*Applicant must serve 40 hours of voluntary work per calendar year at the museum or village.
**Applicant must pay annual dues on January 1st of each year: $35.00 Dues + 5.00 Flower Fund = $40.00
Become a Volunteer
Donate An Artifact
Make a Donation
Donations are never expected, but are a way to contribute to our organization and help keep us running.
Donate to us via e-transfer to email@example.com or CanadaHelps.org.