The Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village are hosting its first ever online 50/50 raffle draw! Proceeds from this raffle will go towards maintenance fees, the education program, and discretionary funds that help keep our doors open and providing essential services to the community.
Rules of Play
1. The 50/50 lottery will take place from Tuesday, November 1, 2022, from 12:01 a.m. January 1, 2023 12:00PM
2. Tickets will be available for online purchase only at: trellis.org/ctmhv5050/raffle
3. Prices are affixed at: 1 for $10, 20 for $20, 150 for $50, 500 for $100
4. You must be 18 years or older at the time of purchase to play and must be located in the Province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
5. You must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at time of purchase.
6. The Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village encourages safe gambling practices. If you think you have a problem with gambling, call the Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-888-230-3505.
7. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 Draw: The Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village (CTMHV) staff members (Curator, Events, Team, Accounting) and Board of Directors.
8. Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system approved by the AGCO and supplied by Trellis Social Enterprise.
9. After completing the purchase, the 50/50 tickets will be issued through a Random Selection System supplied by Trellis Social Enterprise and sent automatically to the email address provided by the purchaser. No specific numbers can be requested as numbers are generated randomly.
10. The winner will receive 50% of the total prize, with the remainder going to support the Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village. The winner’s portion of the current 50/50 prize will be displayed on the website where tickets are purchased trellis.org/ctmhv5050.
11. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system administered by Trellis Social Enterprise from all raffle tickets sold.
12. The winning number will be announced online at trellis.org/ctmhv5050/raffle, on The Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village’s social media accounts, and The Canadian Transportation and Heritage Village’s website (ctmhv.com).
13. The winning ticket holder will be notified by email or telephone within 24 hours of the draw’s completion using the contact information (email and/or telephone number) provided online at the time of purchase.
14. The prize can only be claimed by the individual named in the original purchase transaction.
15. The winning ticket holder will have to make arrangements to claim their prize by contacting Megan, the raffle administrator, at 519-766-6909 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
16. The winning ticket holder will need to produce two pieces of identification deemed acceptable by the Government of Ontario (https://www.ontario.ca/page/acceptable-identitydocuments). The prize payment will be issued only by cheque, and issued only to the winning ticket holder.
17. The winning ticket holder may be featured on the Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village’s website, social media channels, and in press releases to media outlets to promote the raffle.
18. The winning ticket holder has six (6) months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw.
19. If the winning ticket holder does not come forward, the number will remain posted on trellis.org/ctmhv5050/raffle for six months following the draw date.
20. Unclaimed 50/50 prizes will be held for six months, after such time the unclaimed proceeds will be donated to The Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village with approval from the Alcohol & Gaming Commission of Ontario.
21. The above set of Rules of Play will be posted wherever tickets are being sold.
22. Questions about the raffle may be directed to the Media and Digital Events Manager at 519-776-6909 or via email at email@example.com
23. By purchasing a ticket for the 50/50 Draw, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions as listed in the Rules of Play and are not subject to any refund.